18.2.04

Stupid, You're So Stupid

Today as I arrived for work, I was reminded that I work with some stupid people. Now before you call my office, or begin to wonder if you are one of them, please let me explain. See we live in a part of the world were parking space is limited. In fact, our town decided to remove a large part of parking spots in the downtown area, in an effort to promote business, I think. But back to my story.... as I pulled in there was not the usual half a parking spot created by poor parking, but two, count them two half parking spots. Keep in mind there is only room for about twenty cars in this parking area, and you will see why I'm deducting that there are some people who when it comes to parking are just plain stupid. Anyone want to come to Europe and teach parking to some American and Canadians?

Currently listening to: the voices in my head saying to go leave parking instructions on the cars out front - I'm only listening though, not gonna respond.

No comments: