18.2.04

Help Me Out

I'm setting up a charity auction thing for my work place, and want to show that it will be beneficial and will actually help raise some funds. So please check out this initial auction. Also, if you have any connections and know where we could get some cool, interesting things to auction off in a couple months, please email me at webmaster at ryancordell dot com (put it together - I wrote it that way to avoid the SpamBots) i'm thinking items like autographs, collectors editions, or other random stuff of interest. Plus, if you want to sell stuff, and donate a portion of it to charity, check out MissionFish, or just go directly to my charity's section. Now go bid for a mousepad and a worthy cause.

Currently listening to: King Tut by Steve Martin which is playing currently on my very own online radio station.