1.2.04

Blogger Idol - Week Three - My Entry


This weeks theme in the Blogger Idol boondoggle is "A Day In The Life of ..." While I had grand ideas of doing an interpretive dance and posting the video online, I just couldn't find my dancing shoes. Maybe next week. So for this weeks entry, I present......

A Day In The Life Of Someone Defined By Song Lyrics

4:12 - "I hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep" Romantics - "Talking In Your Sleep"
5:50 - "It's getting hard to wake up in the morning My head is spinning constantly" Martika - "Toy Soldiers"
5:55 - "Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick" Cyndi Lauper - "Time After Time"
6:00 - "I raise my weary head. I've got an old coat for a pillow, and the earth was last night's bed.' Bon Jovi - "Blaze of Glory"
6:30 - "When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair I might open my eyes and find someone standing there. People say I'm crazy, just a little touched, but maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much" Rockwell - "Somebody's Watching Me"
7:00 - "The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert." Johnny Cash - "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down"
7:30 - "I step outside and I take a deep breath then I get real high then I scream from the top of my lungs what's goin' on" 4 Non Blondes - "What's Up"
8:00 - "Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine, and if I had an airplane I still couldn't make it on time" Bangles - "Manic Monday"
9:15 - "We gotta install microwave ovens, custom kitchens deliveries. We gotta move these refrigerators. We gotta move these colour tv's" Dire Straits - "Money For Nothing"
12:00 - "A growing boy needs his lunch" Dead Kennadys - "A Growing Boy Needs His Lunch"
13:00 - "Well my coffee's cold, and I'm gettin told that I gotta get back to work" Rod Stewart - "You Wear It Well"
18:00 - "It's six o'clock, it's quitting time. I'm done for the day" Styx - "Pieces of Eight"
18:15 - "as I turned to make my way back home, the snow turned into rain" Dan Fogelberg - "Same Old Lang Syne"
19:15 - "Push the door, I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through" Dido - "Thank You"
19:25 - "We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner. But we would eat Kraft Dinner. Of course we would, we'd just eat more. And buy really expensive ketchup with it. That's right, all the fanciest Dijon Ketchup." - Barenaked Ladies - "If I Had A $1000000"
20:00 - "New movie's showin... so you're goin, could care less about the five you're blowin" Young MC - "Bust A Move
22:45 - "Sometimes on Friday I'll stop by and have a few drinks" Bruce Springsteen - "Glory Days"
23:30 - "Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here." Semisonic - "Closing Time"
23:31 - "Who's gonna drive you home, tonight?" Cars - "Drive"
24:00 - "And I feel like I just got home" Madonna - "Ray Of Light"
0:10 - "Put on my pj's and hop into bed, I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead" Jewel - "You Were Meant For Me"
0:13 - "Close your eyes and try to sleep now. Close your eyes and try to dream" Pat Benetar - "We Belong"
3:31 - "In the middle of the night, I go walkin in my sleep" Billy Joel - "River of Dreams"

Well, be sure to check out some of the other entries for this week. You can them all by clicking on the button below.
blogger_idol-1.gif

Currently listing to: Gallahad - Songs of the Loon

Here are the old comments.

No comments: