4.2.04

Living In The Shadow

Although, I don't want to talk too much about the Super Bowl, I feel I must make reference to this poor guy. Here is a guy who had a dream of making it in America. Just like forty years ago when four young lads stepped off an airplane in New York with the dream of taking the American music world by force, this man was standing on the sidelines in Texas, waiting to take the sporting world by force. Fortunately for the Beatles, Janet wasn't around to interfere with their dreams. I do love the fact that this guy at least was able to do the Moonwalk, the dance made popular by Michael Jackson. So I guess the naked thing wasn't the only theme during the official, and non-official half time shows.

My only question is where was the Ranbow Man during all of this? Whoops, I know where.

Currently listening to: Steve Taylor - Squint (with the song Bannerman)

No comments: