17.2.04

Outkast Is Wrong

The fine informative people at Reuters are informing music fans that need not "Shake it like a Polaroid picture." In fact, the people at Polaroid are tipping off the people that their film doesn't need any assistance to dry. What has this world come to where rock/pop/rap/polka/instrumental/ska musicians teach us incorrect information? Who else is feeding the children misinformation? So I present some of the things I've learned from music that I'm need to research. If any of you know if these are true or not, please let me know. I don't want to be lead astray any longer.

1. Is the owner of a lonely heart much better than the owner of a broken heart?
2. I know we didn't start the fire, but are we really trying to fight it?
3. Did video really kill the radio star?
4. Can we really act like we come from out of this world, and leave the real one far behind?
5. Is every little thing she does really magic? Even like when she leaves the lid off the toothpaste tube?
6. Do you really need a fiddle in the band, if in fact you are going to play in Texas?
7. Is God really a DJ? Or is he just a slob like one of us?
8. Was Leroy Brown really the baddest man in town?
9. Does silence really speak a thousand words?
10. Under the big top world, do we all need the clowns to make us laugh?

Well, I've got a whole lot of other questions about what I've learned from the musicians, but I'm going to stop there, because in the grand scheme of things, it is my prerogative.

Currently listening to: Trout Fishing In America - cover

Here are the old comments.

No comments: