5.2.04

Man, I Should Be a Psychic

If I didn't already see that I would be a horrible psychic, I would have set up one of those 1-800 lines. But now and then I have a good grasp on the culture of society, and just this afternoon, I told a student that within two weeks time there would be some lawsuits filed against Janet Jackson over the Superbowl game. Well, the wait is over. The only problem is that it is filed on behalf of all Americans who watched. Although I qualify, I watched the game with some people who are not American, and they were just as offended. But then again, a lot of Europeans were not as shocked by the escapade, as it was nothing compared what you might see on late night television, magazine racks, or a the local pool.

If the lawsuit goes through, I look forward to sharing the settlement with all my fellow Americans. I guess I should notify my bank that I might be depositing a penny soon.

Currently listening to: the voices in my head telling me I need to go to bed.

No comments: