8.2.04

Blogger Idol - Week Four - My Entry


Again another week of trying to come up with something to meet a random theme tossed out to those participating. After what I feel was a really good entry last week, I feel I'm going to disappoint with this weeks entry. But anyway.....

This week's theme is "Ooops"

This weeks thoughts:
So I sit for a few minutes to think about the theme. I think I could write about mistakes I've made, like shutting down a company's email for a day, totaling a car in Italy, or not telling that girl how I really felt. I then thought I would try to write a parody to Britney's "Oops I Did It Again," as that was the first song that entered my head after reading the theme. Then I thought I would see what Ooops would turn up in a google search and write some witty thing about that. But what can I say about the Organization of Online Pipe Smokers Although, I have to admit, I do love the smell of a good pipe, but you can't get that online.

But then it hit me. The theme was Ooops, and if you go to Mirriam-Webster or any online dictionary service, you will find that technically "ooops" is not a word. So to the fine folks at Blogger Idol, I say "oops" to you.

P.S. I meen no harm by my entri, I actualy think the Blogger Idol thing is a creative idea. No harm is ment by me poynting out ani misspelings, as I no I make to many myselv.

Be sure to check out other people's entries by clicking the little button below
blogger_idol-1.gif

Currently listening to: Dune - Forever

Here are the old comments.

No comments: