20.4.05

What Is Worse?

Last night I spent several hours working on a PowerPoint presentation for the trip to Bohol. Midway through my madness, I began to ask myself, "why do many Asians do the victory sign (or a rather rude sign, if you are from the British Empire) when a photo is being taken." I then decided to ask the internet. When it didn't provide me with a satisfactory answer, I turned to some friends, which were of equal help.

Along the way, I began to take another train of thought. What is worse the Asian "V" photos or the American "Bunny Ears" photos? Or are they of an equal evil in the minds of photo takers and viewers?

So I ask you to chime in with your opinions and comments..

Do you prefer the Asian "V"


Or the American "Bunny Ears"


Currently listening to: Jim Croce -

No comments: