30.4.05

Back Off, He Has A Burrito

I've worked in various schools in various countries. And during my time working with youth, there have been a couple scares, including a bomb threat. But nothing compares to this school which was threatened by a 30 INCH BURRITO. To put it in perspective, this burrito was not too much shorter than some middle school students who might have attended this school.

Speaking of working with kids, why didn't I think of starting RentMySon? My favorite is Zach.

For those looking for famous rides.... Currently on eBay are vehicles used by Luke Skywalker and the Pope.

And speaking of vehicles, I have in my possession my Korean Drivers License. After passing the test a couple weeks ago, I finally have the plastic that proves I can tear up the roads over here.

Currently reading:

No comments: