29.4.05

So It Wasn't The Next Day

I meant to post some of my thoughts sooner, but I got busy..

I wrote the other day that I would write some of my thoughts on my life so far, but then I thought I could probably fill a book, if not a few web pages with all that. So I'll just summerize it by saying that I'm feeling pretty blessed, fortunate, lucky or a combination of all three. I've seen places most don't, met some great people many never will, done things that few have, and lived to tell about it.

If you were to break it down in some fun averages... I'm averaging about a new country visited for every year of life (although some countries I've visited don't exist anymore), a new drivers license (from different countries) every six years since I hit driving age, and the same for personally owned automobiles. One of those cars was destroyed in a road accident in a country that I didn't live in or speak the language.

All in all, to keep this post short, it has been a good life so far. I only wonder what the years ahead hold...

Currently listening to: The Decemberists -

No comments: