10.4.05

Taking the Subway

As one who doesn't enjoy the McDonald's, the options in my neighborhood are limited to Korean food, fried chicken, corndogs with french fries affixed to the sides, and more Korean food. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm loving the Korean food, but it has been my main ethnicity of food preparation lately. In fact, I had some really good Raman for lunch. But tonight when I was thinking about dinner, and realized that Mother Hubbard would laugh at my cupboard. So when Chris suggested Subway, I began salivating like the pavlovian dog that I can sometimes be.

Well, I can tell you the salivating was not in vain. The food was good, as was the company. Now if they only had the smoothies they advertised.

And speaking of American companies in Korea... I've shopped at Walmart here for my DVD player, some groceries, and even a couple CDs. But I don't think I'm going to be finding any major home furnishings there.

Currently listening to: Over The Rhine -

No comments: