9.4.05

My Bohol Trip iMix

Ok, I've been trying to toss a new iMix out for you each week, but due to a week away, and a week that appeared to have double hockey sticks attached to it, I've been a little slow creating a new iMix. But I now present to you my Bohol Trip iMixicon. It is a small collection of tunes that went through my head for one reason or another during my time in Bohol.

Here is a rundown on the songs in the iMixicon...
1. Chocolate - You can't go a day with out hearing this song at least once, if not twenty times.
2. I Could Not Ask For More - I know it is a love song, but the line "These are the moments, I thank God I'm alive, these are the moments I'll remember all my life," have new meaning when you hear them as you building a home for a family who might not be able to afford one.
3. Love Boat Theme - This was sung by a traveling minstrel on our river cruise.
4. Yesterday Once More - I heard more Carpenter's music on this trip than I did in the seventies.
5. Leaving on a Jet Plane - Doesn't it go through everyone's head while waiting in an airport?
6. The Mighty - I heard this Sting tune for the first time. It was catchy.
7. The Blower's Daughter - This song is hauntingly beautiful. Check out the video.
8. There is Nothin' Like A Dame - A flashback from a high school musical I was in.
9. This Side - This came on the radio during a trip in a Jeepney. I love the Nickel Creek.
10. The Reason - The only slow song played at our farewell party/dance.
11. Korean National Anthem - Several times we had our kids sing this for events.
12. Philippine National Anthem - Likewise, this was sung to us several times.
13. Sand In My Shoes - This came on my iPod shortly after being back. How fitting.

Currently listening to: Bohol Trip iMix
icon

No comments: