8.4.05

Jazz Hands

While many people this week were bemoaning Daylight Savings Time and having to adjust to the hour difference, I had to deal with my day off being set back a whole 24 hours.

But I coped, thanks partially to some good friends, and this guy. We made a trek downtown, with the main purpose of a photo shoot. Without further ado (as I hate all forms of ado), I give you a couple shots , including a photo of the photo shoot.





In other news, I watched Wrestlemania 21 with some of the guys in the dorm last night. As a small child I never would have guessed that Hulk Hogan and Rowdy Roddy Piper would still be wrestling in the 21st century. But then as a kid I thought the 21st century would provide me with flying cars, robot maids, and cool space outfits.

Currently listening to: Agnetha Fältskog -

No comments: