15.4.05

We Passed

I'm happy to announce that I passed my driver's test, and was told that I did it in record time among people at the school. It took me less than ten minutes. Which beats this guy's time by years.

The ironic twist is that last night I had a Korean tell me that I shouldn't drive, as the roads are crazy. He also suggested that I stuck to taking the bus or bicycle, and to avoid taxi rides. Minutes later, I found myself in a cab speeding through a red light. And not just a "just changed when we were in the crosswalk" red, but a "been red since we were a block away" red.

In other news, I spoke to speech classes earlier this week about my career and experience in broadcasting. And although a couple kids said I did well, I thought it could only be worse if I had a boom box playing Tina Turner's "Simply The Best" as I ended my talk...

Currently listening to: Belle & Sebastian -

No comments: