15.5.04

New Look

Well, I've done some searching, and found that part of my problem with comments was my stupidity. I did actually load another blogging tool, and even loaded it to my site, but due to all the work it would take to switch all the blogs over, change many links and stuff, I decided to stick with Blogger. But while I was doing some searching I found this very cool Risk template. If you need a new look to your site, might I suggest checking out Migraine Designs. I dedicate this look to Dan, a friend who I spent many days and nights discussing the great issues of life over a risk board.

I've got a few bugs to fix, or at least I think I do. The main one right now is that links are not appearing differently (other than the arrow cursor turning to a hand). If anyone has any suggestions, or sees anything wrong with this page when it loads, please let me know.

Currently listening to: Def Leppard - cover

No comments: