25.5.04

Free Agent Missionary

Well folks, if you haven't heard yet, I have been named a free agency missionary and can seek other opportunities in misisons around the world. After six years of devotion to the school I work at, it has been made clear to me that there are some in leadership here have expressed in poorly chosen words that I am not appreaciated here.

So, if you are connected with a ministry that could use someone who will serve above and beyond the call of duty, someone who realates well with youth as well as adults, someone who has communicaiton, development, and web design skills, please feel free to contact me. I've got over six years of missionary experience working with youth. Previous jobs that could be incorporated in future ministry include radio announcer, substitute teacher, and butcher. I can cook, drive, type, make stupid jokes, and have many hours of cleaning laundry and toilets. If you are looking for someone who several of his coworkers are begging him not to leave his current position, you can reach me at webmaster at this here website.

I'm open to relocating to anywhere in this world.

Even if you are not connected with a ministry, but want to offer a nice paying job, I'm entertaining all offers.

Currently listening to: Counting Crows - cover

No comments: