24.5.04

Easy To Impress

Today I sent out some email from my newest account. Within minutes two students were in my office asking me about my email. Later a few more came and wanted to know about my email account. Now call me crazy, but email is email, right? In fact I have over eight different email accounts that I check on some regular basis (3 at bfacademy.com, 2 at yahoo.com, 3 at ryancordell.com, and this new one). But then again, if you start comparing them, there are some differences. The ryancordell.com have more space, but have pop up ads (which can be fixed), the yahoo is old school, but limited space, and the bfacademy.com address will soon be revoked. So I guess this new one is pretty decent, it has a fair amount of space, the ads are pretty harmless and not annoying, and the feature that sold me was that it can go for many months (nine I think) with out having to be checked. Most email accounts are deleted if they are not active after a month or so.

In the end, I'm hoping to get down to two or three email accounts. I do know this new one will soon become a primary account. What is this new service I'm using? GMAIL

Currently listening to: Bill Mallonee - cover

No comments: