30.5.04

Musical Suggestions

I'm in the process of making a year in review slide show to be shown later this week. Besides the fact that some of the photos have gone missing, all is going as usual. Everytime I try to put one of these together, I reach the quagmire of selecting music to go with the show. As I listen to my CDs I feel like I'm almost auditioning them for the covetted three or four spots to compliment the slide show. Some artists do not even get a time slot in the CD player, as I know that David Hasselhof, Buckman and Garcia, or "Weird Al" Yankovic just would not be appropriate. But that doesn't cut down the selection process down too much.

So I ask you the reader, what song or songs do you suggest I use for the slide show. Leave your suggestions in the comments. I will warn that there is one song that will warrent a severe beating (verbally or physically) to anyone who suggests it.

Currently listening to: Live coverage of the Indy 500.

No comments: