9.5.04

Are Christians Getting Dumber?

I'm sorry, but when I read stuff like this, I have to shudder, and hope that it is just a few nut cases out there. I was going to write a response, but as it is late, I figure I should just show you someone with an intellegent approach to the whole thing.

Banquet photos are up on the BFA site, but I will be putting mine up soon. Until then, here are two shots that I took yesterday (May 9) about ten minutes from my house.


Yes, it really is some snow/sleet..


And I leave you with another quote from Postmission by Richard Tiplady

"But leaders who acknowledge their weaknesses, who show themselves to be trustworthy and approachable, who prove in more then mere words that they are ready and wanting to learn from younger colleagues (whom they count as brothers and sisters in the Lord, as opposed to sons and daughters, or expendable junior soldiers), and allow themselves to be held accountable for their behaviour, can almost guarantee the loyalty, support and affection of their postmodern co-workers."

Currently listening to: Johnny Cash - cover

No comments: