5.6.04

Winding Down

After last night's graduation and post-grad cruise with the seniors, I'm pretty well all tapped out on emotions. It was a good time to say farewell to the senior class, who I have spent a good amount of time with both this year, and over the last six years. I can't believe that this chapter in our lives is over. They off to college, I off to somewhere other than here. As I said to many of the students and parents who I spoke with, I am just honored to have been a part of thier lives these last few years. I am a better person because of the students I've worked with, and I only hope they are likewise.

I'm getting ready to head off to the all staff potluck for the last time here at BFA. This will be the last time I spend with the majority of staff here. All I can say about it is that I just hope it doesn't turn out like this church picnic.

Currently listening to: Shawn Mullins - cover

No comments: