28.6.04

Shake It Baby

Today in my home state of Illinois there was an earthquake. As I read about it, I was a bit saddened, as I want to experience an earthquake. My older brother got to experience the big San Francisco, but I was still back in Illinois. I remember back in high school when they were predicting a major one to happen. But did it, no.

But then again, I began to think about a little event last week. While up late, trying to pack up all my stuff, I heard two loud bangs, and felt something shake the apartment. At first I thought it was my neighbor down below doing something crazy. But then again it was pretty late. Well, guess what kids. I've officially been through an earthquake.

So now bring on the monsoon and tsunami, as those are the natural disasters I would like to experience next.

Currently listening to: Katie Melua - cover

No comments: