29.6.04

Still Shakin

I guess I should have waited a little bit on yesterday's post. Because as I was up late working on some packing, I again felt and heard the effects of another tremble. What freaked me out more was that it was almost exactly a week (to the hour) of the first quake I felt. Makes me want to get out that tin foil hat, and begin coming up with ideas as what the Swiss are up to.

According to a friend, this one was centered near Zurich, about an hour away. As I've done some checking, there are more that have happened in the area recently. First the one in Switzerland last week, and one nearby in Germany. Plus a couple in France.it has happened before.

Now there are some who are claiming a big one will hit Basel soon, well at least in terms of eternity. Man, I'm glad I'm leaving now.

Currently listening to: Katie Melua - cover

No comments: