13.6.04

What In The World?

Ok, many of my friends know that I enjoy a good conspiracy theory probably better than the next guy. I've made my share of tin foil hats and occasionally will randomly use goofy codes and various key words when talking on the phone internationally.

Today I came across a disturbing event where the Reverend Moon spoke to many congressmen and world leaders in the halls of a Senate office building. In the speech given he even declared himself to be the messiah. He was even crowned during the ceremony.

I guess that whole seperation of church and state only apply to some. And I guess some people overlooked Section 9 of that Constitution people so like to quote from.

There is so much in these pages that is disturbing, but I'll leave the rest of the questions and concerns up to you. For me, I need to go see how much foil I have left in the kitchen.

Currently listening to: U2 - cover

No comments: