17.4.04

Who Wants To Go For a Ride?

Ok, so I was checking some car rental places, just to see what it would cost to rent a sports car over here in Europe. I figure while I'm over here I should take advantage of the combination of high speed limits and beautiful countryside. As I have a German license, I have come up with a great idea. As the price of some of the cars is a bit much, I am willing to drive someone around in one of these cars, preferably the top one. All you have to do is contact me, and provide a check for the rental of the car. I'll pay for all gas costs during our trip. Sounds like a great deal right.

The sad thing is that the money I've spent on my last three cars would not even allow me to rent this car for a two hour period. Well, dare to dream.

Speaking of cars, I saw this car on the streets of Basel last night. It was surrounded by a model, some security guards, and a whole lot of po' guys dreaming of taking out the guards, having the model hop in the passenger seat, and laying some serious tracks on the pavement. Again, dare to dream.

Currently listening to: SWR3

No comments: