7.4.04

My Birthday Approaches

Will someone please order me a copy of George Foreman's Inspirations? According to the site:

"As two time former heavyweight champion of the world, Olympic gold medalist, revolutionary in the grilling industry and ordained Minister, GEORGE FOREMAN has done it all. Now George Brings inspirational messages of faith to the masses in a double CD package."

I must have this to add to my other CDs by famous people who in my opinion should have never released music like Jerry Springer, David Hasselhoff, Don Johnson, and Hulk Hogan.

Plus where else will you find songs of faith by three of my favorite artists Jim Nabors, Sandy Patty, and Lee Greenwood?


So please, please order me one of these. Time is running out in order to get it to me by my birthday.

Currently listening to: Shawn Mullins - cover

No comments: