9.4.04

Another Birthday Idea

Well, if you are too cheap to buy me the Aquariass, and don't want to place an order for George Foreman's Inspirations, then how about you place an order for an Imaginary Girlfriend. Yep kids, you now can have that imaginary girlfriend you have always wanted. Are you the dork, like two of Anthony Michael Hall's characters, who has claimed he had a girlfriend in Canada. (I'll give extra points and a mention in a future blog entry to the first person who can name both the movies and characters names. - Extra points if you can name the general location in Canada)

And for all the ladies who are reading this, as I know the chicks dig this site, don't worry. While there is no Imaginary Boyfriend site, you can at least take advantage of your spare time and some pathetic guys out there, by applying to become an imaginary girlfriend. Heck, you can even make $30 or more dollars from it. Makes me almost want to lie about my gender. But then again ladies, if you are going to apply to be a girlfriend, there really is only one application you need to fill out online.

But then again this was all about my birthday gift wasn't it..... I'll also just take cold hard cash.And anyone who donates this way will also get some nice mention in a future blog entry (if they want to be mentioned.) Yes, I can be bought.

Currently watching: cover

Here are the old comments.

No comments: