24.4.04

Happy Freakin' Birthday

Ok, I'm not begging for pity, but this has to be one of the worst of the celebrations of my exit of the womb since some grade school memory that I probably have blocked out. Let me give you a run down of the day....

Slept in until 10, had breakfast, surfed the internet (found out I got more birthday wishes from complete strangers than friends - what a depressing social commentary about people wanting my business), went to a soccer match where I hung out with some of the RAs, including Bah and Beth, after the game I grabbed a donner pizza (which is a turkish style pizza, not one named after a famous party.) and went home. I've since watched a little bit of Tapeheads and have just popped in Karate Kid on the DVD player. Oh yea, my parents called and wished me a happy birthday. I guess that about sums up this glorious day.

Oh, and the following people have birthdays today.... Erich, Chipper Jones, Kelly Clarkson, Spin Doctor Aaron Comess, Barbra Streisand, Cedric the Entertainer and the last incarnation of Shirley MacLaine.

Currently watching: cover (I just got to where he is learning wax on, wax off.)

Here are the old comments.

No comments: