20.4.04

Now You Tell Me

Well, somewhere I went all wrong. See during college I spent my prime dating time working at a radio station trying to get somewhere in the industry. Then after college I spent part of my time working at a butcher shop, and let me tell you that smelling like ham twenty four hours a day does not attract the kind of women I was looking for. Then I decided to leave America and spend a few years on the mission field. Well, while there were a few ladies in my area, I was too busy doing the task at hand. Silly me. Heck, I even tried to make a step in the right direction by posting an online girlfriend application.

But tonight I discovered what could be a sure fire way to make sure that I don't spend too many lonely nights watching reruns of The A-Team. See according this guys article all I need is a hand puppet to meet women. (and by the looks of his photo, he knows how to meet the ladies.) So all you single guys, join me in making a sock puppet and lets bring in those chicks.

Who's with me?

Currently listening to: Elvis Costello - cover

Here are the old comments.

No comments: