18.4.04

Blogger Idol - Before I Write This Weeks Entry....

Alright, many of you who read this blog on a regular basis know that I take part a weekly thing called Blogger Idol. For those of you who are not in the know, it basically is something that several bloggers take part where some Australian tosses out a theme for the week, and many respond to it. Several then will post their top picks of the week as a sort of a tip of the hat. There really is no competition, but just a fun way to connect to some other bloggers out there, as well as laugh and learn from them. There is a current poll to see if it should continue or not. I for one think it is a good thing. And before I submit an entry for this week, I want to challenge all those who read this blog to join in the fun. Especially some of you BFA folks, what you 'fraid of. So if you got a blog, head over to Blogger Idol. and join in the fun. Sure you'll be a little late, but that really doesn't mean anything. And if you don't have a blog, get one dang it, then join the fun.

Alright, now I will write my entry for the week. Interestingly enough, most of you will probably have read it already, as it will be above this due to the chronological order of life and blogs. Oh well, for those who don't see it above this post, come back soon for a good read.

Currently listening to: Mal Pope - Reunion of the Heart

No comments: