25.12.05

So This Is Christmas?

So last night I got back from a two day dive trip where I picked up my Advanced Open Water Diver certification. The three of us then decided to go out for Christmas dinner. Best dang steak I've had in a while. Then it was over to the Irish pub, where I ended up watching a whole Robbie Williams concert. The things you do on vacation!! Then it was off to bed early with the hopes of Christmas morning dancing in my head.

In the middle of the night there arose such a clatter, I sprang to my bed to see what was the matter. Could it be Santa, finding me in such a remote location. No, it was the speakers of the Irish pub playing Bon Jovi at four "I didn't think it existed" thrity in the morning. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy a little Jovi from time to time. Just not that early.

Today I spent a good amount of the day catching up on the sleep that the boys from Jersey deprived me of, as well as catching up on some much deserved Christmas television. I saw the Christmas episodes of Frasier, Just Shoot Me, Flintstones, Scrubs, and Becker. I only wish I could have caught the Christmas episode of Grizzly Adams, Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas, and Wham's Last Christmas video to complete it all.

Now it almost time again for bed, as well as my internet time is almost up. So I must go... I have more to tell, but only two minutes to post this whole thing.

No comments: