3.1.05

Where Are The Celebrities?

This morning I woke up with a question on my mind, "Where are the celebrities?" See it has been a week since the horrible disaster in Asia, and I've watched more than my share of the 24 hour news channels. In all the time I've watched, I've only seen a couple of reports involving celebrities, but they were about the ones impacted personally by the force like Petra, Jet, or the filmmakers who gave us "Open Water."

But I'm wondering where are those who will join together to form a super group like U.S For Africa, Band Aid, or even Musicians For Free Range Chickens. When are all the big shots who put on The Concert for New York City, Live Aid, or America - A Tribute to Heroes (a telethon for 9/11) now on DVD going to get together to show their love, support, and desire to be seen by the world?

So far the only big celebrities to show up to help out are some of the stars of the movie Alexander. I know we can do better. So if you are a celebrity, or know one, please remember: "It's true we'll make a better day,just you and me"

And if you are not a celebrity, we need to remember that, "there comes a time, when we hear a certain call; when the world must come together as one. There are people dying, and it's time to lend a hand to life the greatest gift of all... ...So let's start giving..

No comments: