23.1.05

Drinking Problem

They say it takes a strong man to admit to the world he has a drinking problem. Tonight I think I must admit that I have some signs that I might just have a problem. See, just the other night I didn't see any problem dropping a 1000 won on a fifteen pack of this drink I've discovered over here. And I had just downed a bottle of it at a local diner too. It wasn't too long after I got home when I pounded down another bottle. I then began to think about ways I could consume it. I stuck a few bottles in the freezer to see if it would be good in a frozen state. (Answer is yes!) It wasn't until I woke up this morning and found several bottles laying on my desk and floor that I realized I might have to slow down on the stuff. I'm just glad it is a dairy product, and has no alcohol content what so ever.

Here is a photo of some of my empties:

When I asked a friend what the name of this yogurt like drink was and I was told it is called Yogurt. When pressed, I was told it is also called Yakult.

In other funny Korean experiences, last night on television they broadcast Alarm für Cobra 11 - Einsatz für Team 2: Countdown auf der Todesbrücke. The kicker was that it was tranlated from German into English and then subtitled. And the lead male's dubbed voice was that stereotypical low English voice usually used to dub Asian films with.

BTW, if anyone is looking to contact me in an online way, I'm now hooked up with YM (rycordell), MSM (rycordell@yahoo) and Skype.

Currently reading:

No comments: