8.1.05

Counting On One Hand

Somebody recently asked me what I'm doing these days. It has been a while since I've updated anything here about my employment status. Well, here is the official, straight from the source update....

I'm moving to Korea in four days to join the staff of Taejon Christian International School, where I will work in their residence program. Specifically, I will be working in a dorm with twenty four high school aged students.

Ironcially, in an Alanis Morssette kind of way, I will be working alongside Drew, a good friend from my Germany days. He is the non-leiderhosened one in this photo. (Can you believe the other guy in the photo is allowed to carry a concealed weapon?)

It is crazy to think that it only has less than two months since I interviewd for this position. Now I have a Korean visa, have passed several psychological tests, and a plane ticket in hand. Now all I basically have to do is pack.

So I guess that means in a few days I will get closer (if not complete) my childhood dream to work in countries that were basis for comedic shows about war. (Germany - Hogan's Heros and Korea - M*A*S*H)

Currently watching:

No comments: