26.1.05

I Told You So

First off, I told you I might have a problem with the yogurt drink.....


....and I've only been here a week.

Today was my day off, and I thought I do some 'splorin' around the area. I also wanted to pick up a DVD player for the apartment. I first headed over towards an electric store near Homeplus. On my walk, I remembered that I was curious about a large green mesh containment unit in the area. So I decided to check it out.



I realized that I was correct in my guess that it was a driving range. So I went in and drove 5,000 Won worth of balls. While I was driving, a helpful Korean woman tried to help me with my swing. Good luck with that!

Back on the DVD hunt, I found a player I liked, and decided to go home and check the internet to see if it would work. It would, so walked the half hour trek back to the store. And would you believe it, by the time I made it back, they had sold out of that player.

I then managed my first solo taxi ride. Destination Walmart. Once inside the Supercenter, I found a cheaper DVD player, and using my newly acquired cell phone, did the research from the store to see this is the one I wanted. So now I have a multi-region DVD player capable to handle my collection obtained around the world.

So now I will finish the rest of my night off with some yogurt drink and some DVDs.

Currently watching:

No comments: