9.1.06

It's Not Easy To Be Me

The other night I went to watch Narnia, and one of the previews was for the new Superman Returns movie. I was shocked as I heard the voice over. Is Hollywood targeting the new film towards the religious crowd? Or did was it a mere coincidence that I heard something that sounded very much like the Gospel message? Check out the trailer, and you decide. I did find this interesting read about the original Superman movie.

And if you are like me, I must apologize and say how sorry I am. But if you are like me, you will find this website very helpful, dangerous, addictive, informative, and your new best friend. You suggest a favorite artist or song and in seconds you have an online station based on similar artists or songs. How stinkin' cool is that?

Currently listening to: Pandora

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man. just droppin by. hope today is well for you. i should get away from this computer, no?

Anonymous said...

Love the Pandora deal. Very fun.