4.1.06

Best Of The 2005

Well, it time once again for my list of favorites for the year that has just passed. As I looked back over this year, I again was reminded how lucky, spoiled, and/or blessed I am to live this crazy life. In the year that was 2005 I touched three continents, completely circumnavigated the globe, and learned to scuba dive. And along the way, I've met some great people who I now consider friends.

But on to the lists (in no particular order):

Books
1. The Man Called CASH : The Life, Love and Faith of an American Legend
2. Take Me With You
3. A Long Way Down
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
5. The Unbelievable Origin of Superspiff & The Toothpick Kid

Movies
1. Millions
2. Batman Begins
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Music
1. Blue Merle - Burning in the Sun
2. A Girl Called Eddy - A Girl Called Eddy
3. Over The Rhine - Drunkard's Prayer
4. Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful
5. Bill Mallonee - Dear Life
6. Spoon - Gimme Fiction
7. Nickel Creek - Why Should the Fire Die?
8. Moby - Hotel
9. Kaiser Cheifs - Employment
10. Mae - The Everglow
11. Say Hi To Your Mom - Ferocious Mopes

Currently reading:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo. Superspiff and the Toothpick Kid! Ryan, your check is in the mail.