19.7.05

Meet The Cordells

This weekend my older brother got married. He decided to have the wedding on the little island we are inhabitating. This brought over forty people to this small piece of land to celebrate. With this brought the feeling that I was in a movie mix of Father of the Bride, Meet the Parents, and The Harlem Globtrotters On Gilligan's Island. I had money going that my little brother would burn down the wedding arch.


Soon after most of the wedding guests left on Monday, God sent a sign to us all that we would not have to host that many people here for at least another year.


In other news... yesterday I snuck into town to help return some stuff and check some emails. While I was at the public library I sat across from the Hungry Cyclist. Unfortunately, I was overloaded with meeting people from the weekend, and I didn't bother to talk to him. I only figured out who he was after I left the building. I'm betting he has some great stories, and if I only took the time to talk, we could have talked for a while. Perhaps next time our paths cross.

Currently reading:

No comments: