14.7.05

Living On The Edge

I'm back in the big town of Marquette for my second class session. On the way to class on Tuesday I discovered that the Blimpies offers free wireless internet. Two birds are now killed with one stone. I get my pre-class dinner and I check my email and messenger lists. (by the way - if anyone wants to chat I'm going to be on around 5-5:45 Eastern US Time - Tuesday's and Thursdays for the next couple weeks. Unless I'm ingoring you.)

Not too much else to report at this point, as I'm on stinkin' vacation. And while I sometimes think I could live like this for a while, I have thought about some of my friends I work with and even some of the students, and look forward to getting back to Korea to see them. Although I'm not changing my flight back to be any sooner. I'm not crazy.

Well, if I don't log off I'm going to be late for class, and when there are only three students in the class, you can't sneak in easily. So later.

Currently listening to: Carbon Leaf -

No comments: