4.7.05

Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

Is there a better way to celebrate the days between Canada Day and Independence Day than to spend some time in the Niagara Falls area? Probably, but that is what I did yesterday. Since I hadn't had enough travel lately, I hopped in a bus for a three hour trip.

I have to say that although the US has the waterfalls, them Canadians have the better view of it. Plus their town is a whole lot nicer to wander around. (Take note America, we got some work to do.) Heck, couldn't we at least get the WWE souvenir stand?

In my boredom after wandering around the US side of things, I ended up walking into the Niagara River less than 100 yards from the falls. I guess that will be added to the list of stupid things I've done just for the potential story. (Have I mentioned the running of the bulls here?) If I had lost my footing, I would have been seen somewhere in this view:

Kids, don't follow in Ryan's footsteps. Live by the motto, "Safety first, last, and always."

Currently rereading:

No comments: