21.7.05

Checkin' In

I've ventured into the big city of Marquette for yet another class and check of email. Not too much new to report. I did forget to mention that last Saturday night, my little brother and I set off a huge amount of fireworks to celebrate my older brother's wedding. Actually we just claimed that is why we were doing it, the real reason is that we are pyromaniacs. Several around the lake have stated that they were the best fireworks they have seen in a while. Luckily we saved a few back, so if you are wandering the north woods again this weekend, look to the skies to see some bling going bang.

Oh, and I finished the latest Harry Potter book. It took me about two days. In fact my ten year old niece and I bought it at the same time, and she hasn't made it halfway yet. Yeah, I can read faster than a ten year old, so I got that going for me.

Currently reading:

No comments: