13.6.05

Young Girl Get Out Of My Mind

I don't care what my friend says on his xanga site, the other day I was shocked when I caught him intently checking out the Virginia Department of Health's website.

If you ask him, he will probably tell you he was googling a friend's name. So he typed in "Young Virginia," and just stumbled into the site. After he left, I checked out the history to see what other pages he was looking at. I was shocked to find this site, this site, and the one that was on the screen when he snapped the photo that he posted.

I am starting to really wonder about the boy, as he told me that he is leaving to start his own business. Something about a job that would give him the freedom to travel, be able to set his own hours, and where he could work alone. All I know is I found an ad on sell.com and this page on eBay in his bookmarks.

I think it is time for an intervention. Who is in?

Currently listening to: Nelly Furtado -

No comments: