9.6.05

Looking 4 A Substitute Or 2

Hey, I'm going to be stepping away from the computer in a few weeks, and am looking for a couple people who might be interested in being guest bloggers here on this site... Think about it, this could be your chance to be somewhat famous. You could use part of your time to write about your favorite story with me, to correct any stories I've wrongly told about you, post a photo of yourself, promote your own website or blog, or what ever you feel like doing... within reason of course.

So if you are interested, either leave me a comment or email me. I'm willing to give several people the shot at this... and who knows, it might become a regualar thing.

Basically, I'd like to keep something fresh on this site, while I'm out enjoying this view...

No comments: