11.6.05

My Travel Type

I took a little travel quiz over at World66 and found out that I'm:

Your travel type: Rough guy

When the going gets tough, the rough guy gets going! Sleep outside, hike up mountains, eat raw lizards for breakfast, that's his perfect holiday. Ten days of hiking through unspoilt jungle between Colombia and Panama, that kind of thing.

top destinations:

Amsterdam
Alice Springs
Ciudad Perdida

stay away from:

Las Vegas
Tokyo
Paris
get your own travel profile

I only wish I had found this out sooner, as I've had a couple bad experiences in Paris, including a broken heart... but that is a story for another time and another place. Should I be concerned that I will be in Tokyo twice in the next two months? Or does it not count if I don't leave the airport?

No comments: