27.5.05

Movie Questions

Der Iron Chef tossed the following questions for me to answer on my blog. And yes this did come from his site, and is not some lame excuse for me to sell advertising space on my site.
Try Netflix For Free.

Dang, how did that get there... oh well, on to the questions.

1. Total number of films on DVD - 220
2. Last film I bought - Supersize Me
3. Last film I watched - Spirit of Jeet Keun Do
4. Five films I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
Better Off Dead - This is just pure comedy gold. A good mix of heartache, skiing, romance and good fun.
Unbreakable - M. Night has done some amazing work. This is my favorite. Not to mention my parents and neighbors thought I was unbreakable - I rarely get sick.
The Big Kahuna - Such a thought provoking film. I think this should be required viewing at any Christian collage, and yes, without the TV guardian to take out the "bad" words.
Daddy Day Care - I laugh every time I see this film. Maybe it is because I feel I can relate to some grown up males running a day care. Plus I own the cape and t-shirt worn by Steve Zahn in the film.
Breakfast Club - Don't overlook the insight in this film just cause it came from the eighties. I can't begin to count the many times I've felt like I was in my own little breakfast club, a bunch of people tossed together who might not have usually bonded. How often I've wondered, what would happen if we met in the "real" world.

Honorable mention - Meatballs ("It Just Doesn't Matter"), A Mighty Wind, Office Space, American Splendor, Big Fish, Lost In Translation, and Million Dollar Hotel.
5. Tag five people and have them put this in their journal/blog/website:
How 'bout Chris, Bah, Im, and the first two other people who want to take the challenge. If you want to, do it and then post a link in my comment section.

Currently watching:

No comments: