21.5.05

Coming In

Now and then I like to see how people get to my site. One way is from links from various sites. There aren't too many out there, but a couple. Although, I might be big in France.

The other way is from search engines. It is always interesting to see the various phrases entered into a search engine, which leads to a listing for one of the pages on my site. The best ones in the last few weeks have to be:

1. Cavity Search Photos - Who looks for this?
2. One Armed Korean pirate pic - I'm number one.
3. "why don't I have a girlfriend" - to which I say, the fact you are using a search engine to figure that question out might be one reason.
4. 10 ways to please your girlfriend - If I knew that she wouldn't be your girlfriend.
5. photo of me in highschool - I don't even know who typed this in, how can they expect me to have their highschool photo?
6. Bible verses about making fun of people - I don't think it endorses that kind of behavior.
7. Catchy phrases about fish - I'm not going to make jokes just for the halibut.

The sad and shocking phrase that shows up at least once a month is "kids in underwear pics," or "photos of kids in underwear." Sometimes I think there are some really messed up folk out there, but just so someone doesn't get upset, here are some photos for you sickos...

If you are looking for more clothing for your goat, check these guys out.

And if you want the same underwear the above goat is wearing, it comes in adult sizes.

Currently watching:

No comments: