19.3.04

Web Quiz Friday...

So, I'm going to take a few of these "which ____ are you" quizes and post the results for my viewers.


How dumb are you?

Like, you're real dumb. Totally!

If you're lucky, your abject stupidity will become the stuff of legend. For decades to come, people will recall how you ran into a lamppost at your cousin's barbecue, or how you brought the world to the brink of nuclear war by peeing into Jiang Zemin's bidet. Not that you know who Jiang Zemin is. Or what a bidet is. Fool.


What Video Game Character Are You? I am an Asteroid.I am an Asteroid.


I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?


Currently listening to: Klonakilty - Symbiosis

No comments: