10.3.04

Blogger Idol - Week Eight - I Confess


This weeks theme is "I Confess." Although I've heard that phrase many a time, I decided to go to the online dictionary sources to see just what it meant (and what route I should take this blog entry) According to one source the verb confess is "to admit, make a clean breast of"

When I read that I thought of a previous job I once had. See I had a job where almost every day I was surrounded by butts and breasts. In fact there were some days where all worked with were butts, while other days were specifically spent with breasts. On those days, it was my responsibility to make a clean breast of things.

Yes, I confess I worked at a meat processing plant, and I processed a whole lot of pork butts and turkey breasts.

By the way, I found this photo on a webpage instructing how to mummify a chicken.


Looks like someone else is making a clean breast as well.

Be sure to check out the other entries for this week by clicking the little button.
blogger_idol-1.gif

Currently playing: Dawson and Christiansen - Duets

No comments: