21.3.04

Post #150 - To Whom It May Concern

This post is directed to the person who was sneaking around in my mailbox at work.

To you the Sneaky One,
You probably thought you were really sly, asking me if I had seen a certain movie, and mentioning how you were thinking about going to see it in the theather. I bet you thought you were successful to get me to mention not only did I see it, but had it on DVD. I bet you were about to list yourself as clever when I started talking about how you could borrow it soon, after I had the chance to watch it again. Well, you are wrong on all accounts. Why? You made a simple mistake, in that you infringed in my personal space, and you admitted to it. You told me that you had seen the movie sitting in my mailbox. So when I went up to see that my movies had been returned, I noticed that they were all in my box, pushed all the way to the back, and were put there so that no one could see what movies they were. Thus, it appears that you had to take them out, and then put them back again. Thus, you will not be borrowing said movie anytime soon. It might be a bit harsh, but dang it, that is just the way I'm feeling about this matter at this point. Sorry.

Currently listening to: Wilco - cover

Here are the old comments.

No comments: