19.1.04

You Can't Take My Name Either....

Today I read about web designer Mike Rowe and his website www.mikerowesoft.com. I guess that the folks at Microsoft feel that this seventeen year old is some serious competition, and that he is infringing on their copyright. First I must ask, how many illiterate and stupid typers actually head to this guys site, when they really want to purchase some software known for having some serious security flaws. Man, this kid designs websites. He is not out trying to monopolize the computer industry like Microsoft is. Either way, the boy is getting a lot of attention from around the world.

If he loses the domain, which I hope he doesn't, I will be afraid that other companies will soon follow suit. Before long, I guess I should expecct notices from Dell, as people might be confusing ryancordell.com with dell.com. Or maybe the people at Cordell.com will want to lay claim to my name. To these two, and the many others who might come after it, I say bring it. The only way I'll give up ryancordell.com is from my cold dead fingers, or a good amount of money. Actually, a small amount of money would suffice, I really don't like the sounds of my cold dead fingers, especially if the rest of my body is still warm and living. But now I've began rambling, so I must stop.

Currently listening to: Flemming and John - The Way We Are