17.1.04

Always Carry Your Camera

So today's tip for all you digital camera owner/operators out there, is always keep it near and fully charged. See, tonight I went to Walmart, yes there are a few of them here in Germany, and as I pulled into the parking lot, the car next to mine had stickers all over it regarding the Athens Olympics, and that they were some how involved with it. They then listed their web address under it, www.ass-team.net (don't worry, it is kid friendly). I only wish I had my camera with me at the time.

Now, regarding above mentioned car logos, as one involved in the world wide web, I know the importance of picking a catchy, memorable website name. But at the same time, you might want to make sure that your name couldn't be mistaken for something inappropriate.

By the way, they now sell Cookie Crisp here in Germany. I had to buy a box, just because as a kid I was never allowed to eat this cereal. But now that I'm living on my own, I might just have a bowl for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Just because I can.

Currently listening to: Nothing

No comments: